Saturday 21 February 2015

Musings & Mutterings Episode 7: Where Sleepy Chiima Chitters On


This weeks episode of my Podcast series can be found HERE. Listen to it if you wish~

Despite not having slept since yesterday (pulling all nighters once again; such a great example...) I remembered that today was Podcast day, otherwise, I miss my two-week deadline I have set for myself. Amazingly, I feel like this podcast is really animated (as animated as speech can be) and one of my more confident ones. I suppose it takes bringing Zombie Chiima out to make the podcast lively, huh?

For Episode 7 though, I decided to keep things light-hearted and nice - last weeks episode was not the easiest of topics, so I wanted to make sure that today, this podcast would be a little fun. That said, I do bring up the topic of panic attacks briefly; when I talk about my week, I like to do so in full, and I even try to give some advice! Wow.
 I still feel like I am not qualified to give advice, but it was nice to give it. So there. xD

Honestly though, for these past two weeks, it does feel like I have been busy one way or another, and it does feel like my world has collided with Idols, once again. I sometimes feel distant, like my personal life and my world of Idols are very separate, so this week or so has felt like they are more-or-less together and ramming into each other, which, in a way, is nice; I haven't felt like my personal life and Idol world have come together much lately, so now that it has, it feels great to me. Hence the title of my podcast, once you see it.

This was a really fun podcast to record actually, and one of the easiest to do as well. I had a lot to say this week and very little editing actually occurred here - I didn't do a lot of pausing, which I usually do, so I feel like this is a successful podcast today! Even if people don't like it, the fact that it went so smoothly for me makes it feel successful. So, yeah. Don't like it? Chiima dun' care! All that matters is that the ease of it all has made me feel proud of myself, somehow. How vain! xD

Seriously though, the past two weeks have been fun, but a bit of a roller-coaster ride to. There is lots to look forward to though, and I honestly hope that the next two weeks are just as good, because hey! It's nice to have stuff to talk about, right?

Also, if you have any topics you would like me to touch upon, please let me know. Otherwise, I will find something to ramble about anyways xD

Until next time~
Chiima~

No comments:

Post a Comment