Saturday 27 December 2014

Musings & Mutterings Episode 3 ~Here It Is~


You can listen to the Podcast HERE!!!

Episode 3 of Musings & Mutterings is up, and honestly, I had no plan for this Podcast what-so-ever, so I just rambled. Because that's what I seem to be good at. Rambling, and making no sense! So, there we go~

That said, I still had fun talking about Christmas, blogging and the Up-Coming New Year here, and whilst I struggled with myself a bit for what to talk about (at around 8 minutes, I almost gave up, I was being so... well, none-talky. Ahh, editing, Y'ALL SAVED ME AND THE LISTENERS!) I managed to finish it up! It's not as long as I would have liked to have been, but what can I do?

Next week, I have a sort-of-plan, mostly to do with a film I hope to see, and my sister (and possibly nephew) making an appearance...

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this episode! It's the last Podcast of this year, and whilst I have only just started this new project of mine, I do hope that 2015 sees it to the end of the year, and to becoming more solid as a podcast series. Please, watch over this Podcast kindly in the on-coming year~

Until the next Podcast, I will talk to you all later! <3

Much Love,
Chiima~

No comments:

Post a Comment