Saturday 17 November 2012

Michishige Sayumi to Graduate!? Don't Panic, it's just a Rumour...

This is simply what I want to say, because HEY, I like rumours and it means I can give my opinion, whether you like it or not. TROLOL.

So it seems that the rumour mill is running again, because people on my facebook are freaking the fuck out over supposed graduation speculations, all because of a tour title for the up-coming Morning Musume Spring Concert.

Yup... People are flipping out like they're gymnasts.


Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Michishige☆Eleven SOUL~ is the concert name, which I do think will cause some hype and upset with fans, because yes, name's in a concert can sometimes be bloody misleading. But as many have already said, not all graduations have concerts named after them - Gaki and Aika being some. Ai Believe was a special case for the end of a boring reign of the sexy lady herself, Ai.

But yeah, this is just speculation, and honestly I don't believe it, because I have a feeling that H!P will literally have to knock Shige out and then drag her away in a body bag, dump her somewhere and then drive off before she officially signs away her Idol career as a MoMusu member.

Seriously... I don't think that she will leave without a fight, because MoMusu means a lot to her, more so now because she has children to perv on.

If anything, I feel like the tour just indicates the start of a new era. Sakura has just joined Morning Musume, and this is the most active the girls have been in a while. They are re-igniting the promotional torch with this group, and people are taking notice of them again, if only a little more. Their songs are, admittedly, getting better and we are seeing a new Morning Musume, so if anything, the concert is to simply indicate Shige's reign as Morning Musume's cute, and undeniably sexy, leader.

That, and it's far too early for her to leave. If anything, i give her another two years. In fact, I can see Reina legging it long before Sayu does, or at least leaving alongside Sayu, because she seems pretty bored of MM now that she has no competition (you can't count Riho as competition, she's basically Reina 2.0 without the natural gift of being able to sing), and considering Shige is sort of her only rock (gehehe Rock, Rokkies...) in MM now, well, other than the Midget Meister (Masakissu) she really doesn't seem too bothered...

But yeah, it's just a rumour, and I can see why people are flipping out over it, but I don't think that people should be tearing their hair out over this sort of rumour. If she does graduate, I speculate an Aki graduation, at the very least. But I don't see that happening, because the girls need someone to help them out still, and whilst I am pretty sure that Fukuhime is old enough to take on the role of leadership, I'm not sure that she's spirited enough to step into Shige's shoes too soon.

... Yeah, I really have no hope that Reina will ever lead. Or at least, I don't want her to lead. It will be the Winking Era if that ever happens, I swear...

Hey, I like that idea!!!

Anyway, it's a rumour... so keep your knickers on until it's officially announced, and then flip out if it does just so happen that Shige was brainwashed enough to say 'Yeah, sure, I'll graduate, give Reina the reigns... Oh wait, I'm taking her with me, soz lololol', or something to that effect. But until it happens, STAY CALM AND EAT CAKE.

Maybe this concert tour will include plenty of Usa-chan Peace signs by everyone, and they are forced to wear bunny costumes, or maybe the new song is called the Michishige March or whatever...

Chiima over and OUT!


Chiima~

15 comments:

  1. Just saying: If Shige was leaving "Eleven" would probably be Ten or something -shot-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, nice observation! But they would still be eleven at that point, right? xD

      Delete
  2. lol, I already thought about the possibility that fans would get all frantic when I posted the Concert name in the Hello! Project FB Fanpage..and viola, all the comments we're about Sayu's graduation....XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it bad to say that I love the drama you helped to cause? ;D XD

      Delete
    2. no it's not XD..but the whole drama backlashed on me....Tsunku might have found out I cause some drama over Sayu's fans, they might have threatened him so he let's my oshi graduate instead T.T...I think I just got B*tchslapped on the face over the announcement.....

      Delete
    3. Ahhh, I am sorry! ;A; But I think people were speculating beforehand, anyway, so it isn't your fault... and I think Reina was planning to leave anyway D8

      Delete
    4. yeah, I was expecting her to leave, but didn't expect it would be prior to Sayu's...but oh well, best of luck to her.....time to make a blog post on this

      Delete
    5. Awww... ;A; I am sorry </3

      Delete
  3. Sayu may not be graduating but Reina is TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I found out when I woke up today xD Tsunku is such a troll

      Delete
  4. I really was shocked when i had read the tweet from Hello-Online this Morning, and was checked the www for more Information.
    im really hope that is really a rumor becasue Sayumi but its really bad for Reina. i love them both... but this is the way of Morning Musume... but please sayu.... fight for musume :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it's Reina instead

    http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/reina-takes-her-leave-to-her-new-band/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this was surprising xD But expected, too...

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sourcing to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! :D I will gladly source blogs with rumours like this if I can xD

      Delete