Tuesday 11 October 2011

Chiima's Evolving! Chiima is Now A part of Selective Hearing Staff!

Like a Pokemon, I have somewhat evolved.

So, this post is just to pretty much tell everyone that as of tonight (my time), I have become a member of the Selective Hearing Staff.



I actually didn't think that this would happen to me ever, because Selective Hearing are pretty much like my Gods. It is Selective Hearing who got me into blogs and ultimately blogging in the first place. It was way back in 2009, just as I was getting into Morning Musume whilst in the depths of despair over a certain Miss. Kusumi's graduation that was nearing at the time. I had (and still do) always loved reading what other people thought, and as I was getting into Morning Musume, I wanted to see what someone else thought about one of my favourite songs at the time, Nanchatte Renai. That was how I stumbled upon Selective Hearing.

I love the cynical nature of the blog - it wasn't coated in sweet words about how brilliant the group was. No, it was much deeper than that. It was like a real critic delivering a well rehearsed review. I loved it. Loved every moment of it, and I was hooked.

Thanks to Selective Hearing, I wanted to try blogging. The thing is... I failed at it, I'd tried to keep blogs going, but they all died out along with my passion for the topic... however Okay! Musume Time seems to have grown in a way I thought it never would, so I am really happy.

But I am even more excited now to be a part of Selective Hearing! I love Okay! Musume Time so much, and it has brought me into a bigger perspective of the Jpop world, as has International Wota and Selective Hearing. I hope that I will continue to broaden my horizons through being a blogger on both Okay! Musume Time and Selective Hearing and I hope to become a better reviewer in that aspect.

So, as a part of the Selective Hearing staff now, I hope that you can all support me as both a blogger and an amateur reviewer. I hope that you all go check out the site, because the reviewers there are really awesome! So far I have only made one post, and that is my introduction. So, please feel free to check it out~

Introducing Chiima - Selective Hearing 1st Post

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I hope that everyone continues to think about their goals and reach for them.

If it wasn't for a chance sighting of the advertisement for Selective Hearing needing more staff, then I wouldn't have applied. I feel really lucky and blessed to be given this opportunity. If you yourself are an avid writer or reviewer, I do believe that Selective Hearing are still looking for new contributors. If you think that it is your forte, and want to add some acid to the sugar bowl, then why not apply?

I'll see you in my next post!

Chiima~

No comments:

Post a Comment