Friday 16 September 2011

Okay! Musume Time First Poll ~Winner~

Okay! Musume Time's first ever poll was put up last week, and today it closed! I am extremely happy that  so many people voted for their favourite S/mileage sub-member, and surprised that I got 23 votes! For some it may not seem like a lot, but to me it is, and it makes me very happy. So, I will announce the winner here!



Congrats, Tekeuchi Akari!

Tekuchi ruled the poll with 9 votes, whilst Nakanishi Kana and Tamura Meimi came in joint second place with 5 votes each, and finally, the ever so adorable Katsuta Rina came in 3rd with 4 votes!

Thank you to everyone who  voted on the poll and for choosing your favourite member of S/mileage's sub-girls. 

And now I have a second poll! The title is Who Has the Creepiest smile in Hello! Project? So, out of the answers on the poll, who do you think has the creepiest smile? Technically, the winner would be the one who has the least votes, right? NOOO! We're crowning the creeper! XD

Have fun Polling kids! Take care~

Chiima~

No comments:

Post a Comment