Tuesday 30 August 2011

Gladiators in Space! - Kono Chikyuu no Blah Blah PV Pic Spam!

All opinions are my own! If you don't like me opinion, then MEH! I don't care, we all have our own opinions - if we agree on something though, then ZOMAIGAWSH YAY 8D




It's been about a day since the PV for Morning Musume's 47th Single release, Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo! (Also known as Kono Chikyuu no Blah Blah) has gone viral, and since then I have been constantly replying it to listen to both the song and to watch the PV. However, I still prefer the second song. But that is my personal preference.

Maybe it's cos Gaki looks quite Eye-candyish in it from what the PVs show - it also has a pretty catchy tune.

BUT sadly we're not here to review the second PV - that will happen when it eventually comes out, so for now I shall review Kono Chikyuu no Blahdy Blah, which pleased me quite a bit when I found out someone had kindly put it on their account for all Morning Musume fans to see. I swear, this weekend I was practically frothing at the mouth waiting for at least one of the two PVs to appear - I did a lot of impatient waiting, and I hate it. Let's hope it never happens again. It will...


I think it is probably the understatement of the Wotaverse when I say this: This is one of the most anticipated PVs since whenever... I dunno why, it just is. Probs cos it looks like Tsunku splashed a bit of that Yen just for Takitty's grad.


So, for a while I have been hooked on both of these songs - I listened to the radio rips when they came out, and I pretty much fell in love. I have been more so leaning towards the second song of the two, but this one is still rather catchy and nice to listen to - it contains a lot of Ai, so for all you fans, enjoy the Eargasm that is her voice.

Sadly, this song also contains a lot of Reina, much like the second song. What a disappointment...


And now let's get on with my review thing... Have fun with the Pic Spam and words! MWAHAHAHA!

Sleepin' Beauties~

We open with the girls all sleeping - really, I don't think that these girls would look so perfect when they wake up, but whatever floats the Tsunku boat...


The girls look rather lovely when they're sleeping - more so Sayumi and Niigaki. These two look so at peace! Mittsi's sleeping face is quite adorable - sadly I opted with the choice not to screen cap it >.>


Lovely Niigaki is Lovely and perfect!

Ai: "WTF is this thing?

I love Ai's 'WTF it's a door!' face - it is almost like she's questioning Tsunku's motives...

That or she's wondering why she's graduating :/


I think this is one of my (many) favourite parts of the PV - Ai's transition from the room into her dream state. I like that ^^ Plus the background is pretty gorgeous, you gotta admit that.

Winky sports the usual look...

Ah, Winky... plaguing us again with that stupid Bow fetish of yours?

Ai: "All I want is..." *whispers*

Ai Takahashi is telling us to keep quiet about the birthday present she wants us to give her... Shhhh!

The biggest piece of Ear and Eye candy we could all wish for

Lord, Gaki looks sexy in this... she stands out so much more than usual here, and her voice sounds absolutely amazing (as always)


Yes, Gaki for President!... Er, Leader...


There are simply no words for how beautiful Takahashi looks as a Gladiator Goddess...

Takahashi's been on the sauce again...

I have to say, in the group scenes Riho makes me LOL, because at one point she bounces around like she's been stealing Koha's drugs.

Fukumura: She's doing it wrong... >.>

Ai, PWNING all her solo's as always...

They stole the Yume Miru 15sai background...

Let's all take a moment to remember that AIKA IS HERE!!!! <3


I'm warming up to Riho... shit o-o

A delight to see!

Lord, doesn't she look adorable? Also, let me say this: Out of all the girls in the whole PV, she has the smallest top - sadly, they don't show her bust enough in this ); or at all, to be exact >.>


Another farkin' Goddess in Gladiator Gold - Eripon looks simply stunning in this, like a doll. She's my third favourite eye-candy in the entire PV, one being Gaki and the other being Sayumi.


I'm kinda annoyed they covered Kanon up though, considering that Riho is far flatter than Kanon ever will be...

Yes, it actually does annoy me


Run, Gaki, Run!


Fukumura looks like some sort of Greek Goddess here... the only part that she isn't is Greek :)


I think that Sayumi has graduated from 'Cute' into 'Beautiful'! Oh, I am cheesy and terrible with these today... >.>


Why do I like you more now? Dx stop being cute!!!!!

Ai: This is ma Jam, Yo!

Rocking it out to her own beat


When does she ever stop looking like a Goddess/Angel in this?

Other than when she's in her Py-Jammies


Gaki: Does not WANT! Reina as lead


See what I mean? An absolute doll - she's just ranked up to 2nd place, tieing with Sayumi. This is also one of my favourite scenes - all of these close ups are


Reina looks lifeless, like always

Ai: "It's so... Pretteh...."

Ai... Ai see my future... 


Aika - loving EVERY moment of this PV

Riho - being perved on by someone I am guessing is called Sayumi, and thoroughly enjoying it (lol)


Kanon looks rather adorable here - YAY for no tied up hair!


I seriously spam on too many Ai pics today... Oh well, she deserves it! ;)


This... smile... it... is... Lovely...

Noo! It's coming to an end! D;

Well, that's the second star to the right gone...


It's so... shiny...

Ai: Precious one...

DAMNIT AI! Don't stuff it down your cleavage!


There's not enough Fukumura love in this PV!


Ai smiles at us after throwing her cleavage crack star at the screen.


The door re-appears! And this scene actually made me tear up a little bit... ;~;

OKAY so what did I take away from this PV?

Well, obviously Tsunku and the rest of the producers within UFA and H!P have been on the CGI crack, because we're getting a lot of it lately - but I actually did not expect such a CGI heavy video. In fact, the heaviest CGI I have seen from H!P is probably Mini Moni, and most of that CGI scared me. Luckily though, this CGI doesn't scare me - it is actually quite pretty, with my favourite background being the purple stars and the cloudy like haze.

I think that this PV is very beautiful and well made, however I do wish that Tsunku and his team hadn't relied so much on the CGI to create the whole PV - Sometimes I think I'm travelling on the Star ship enterprise, and it can be a little too dazzling for my taste - we already have the sexy, overly sparkling costumes that the girls are wearing - why do we need more in the form of the background? It just makes for one giant eye sore in my opinion, and it hurts my eyes too much.

Now, let's talk about the costumes for a moment - WOWZERS! I am really pleased with these costumes - they are incredibly sexy and very flattering to each of the girls. They really remind me of Gladiators ina  way, and I just want the girls to do a fighting pose and maybe hold a few spears and yell a war cry or something... The only thing I really have to whine about is the fact that Kanon has the most modest outfit of them all - whilst the others show quite a bit of flesh, it seems that H!P and UFA are quite adament about covering the girl up - is it because her boobs are bigger than the rest of 9th Gen, or because she's the youngest? In all honesty, I believe it is because of the first reason that I stated.

I am also extremely pleased with the close ups of the girls - they all look so beautiful, and it has made me appreciate Riho a lot more - she is my least favourite 9th Gen member, probably because of her extreme popularity, but she does look quite cute in this, and I've warmed up to her voice - Hey, if she can kinda block out Reina's squawk whilst they have a small duet together, I am gonna like it. It's nice to hear more of one person when they're with Reina, and not her over powering them.

Also, Niigaki is absolute eye candy here and really pwns all of her solo's and looks absolutely... well, let's say incredibly FREAKING sexy and dominating! This is the future leader, people!

Now, let's face a few of the downsides here - I may love the PV and the song, but I know there are things I have to address...

Where the HELL are Aika and Fukumura in this? Like WTF, they're the ones who have the least screen time - Okay, granted, Aika's not in the dance due to her foot problem, but at least give her a bit more close-up time ;~; They have FINALLY found a hairstyle that suits her, and she's not even shown that much >.>
 Also, about Fukumura: She is really a stunner here, she looks breath taking, and she's barely seen - Yeah, I didn't screen cap her much, that's my own fault, but still... damned PV editors XD

Hm, what else to nit-pick at...

Probably the amount of Reina that's in both PV's - I may whine about it a lot as well in the next one, but Reina is a lead in both songs, and that annoys me - she's far too over rated now, and I may like her a lot more than I used to, but I am no fan of her voice in the studio song releases - I prefer her concert voice. However, I do like her with Riho - they balance each other out well, and Riho's voice over-powers hers a bit, meaning there's less Reina and more Riho to hear XD
 Oh, and I really hate that bow, it gets so damned old!

I also REALLY hate that CGI star - it looks super duper fake XD

The dance also sucks a bit... but meh, whatevers, there are parts that I love, but others that I LOL at.

So overall, yeah, I like the PV and the song - okay, I love them. They're both good, but I definitely wasn't expecting the amount of CGI that we have. I think that the PV is a nice way to send off Ai-chan - especially the end scene where the door re-appears and we see her walk towards it. It's a kind of sad way to end it, actually, but none the less, I like it, and it makes the viewer think 'This is it, right?'. I also think that the amount of Ai-candy (see what I did there? XD) in the video is really good - they really made it all about her without making it too overwhelming and annoying.

The drawbacks, though, are that there isn't enough of Fukumura or Aika. Heck, there isn't enough of Kanon, Eripon or Sayumi or Gaki, even, but whatever, this is what I'm used to by now - but even in the few scenes that Fukumura and Aika are in, they look lovely. Aika looks cuter than ever, and the hairstyle actually suits her, and Fukumura looks like the Goddess that she is. Also, whilst on the subject of close-ups, Gaki looks just lovely - I can really see her shine here, and she stands out the most, with Sayumi a close second. She really shows us how great she is on her solo lines and in her single close up shots. She has really given it her all, and I can't wait to see how she does as a leader!

Okay, I will pretty much finish off my review and pic spam now, but I want to leave with a random screen caps I got by accident. I also want to say this:

When Sayumi and Ai share lines, they really sound like LinLin, don't you agree? It's... weird, but extremely nostalgic in a way XD

Also, the opening of the song sounds a lot like Berryz' Shining Power... I even sang the 'Shining, Shining, Shing Baby' a few times XD

Anyways, here are the screen caps...


Yankee Reina strikes back! And... Riho's a ghost!? Takahashi, too!


BOOB SHOT!!!!


This creeped me out when I first saw it... o-O


Risa's gonna get Reina from behind... o-O

Anyways, go check out the PV below and thank the uploader for uploading it and sharing it with us all!




Chiima~

No comments:

Post a Comment